WHOLE DUCK FOIE GRAS MI-CUIT 500
Vacuum-packed bag 500 g
Foie gras Mi-cuit is a whole piece of fatty duck liver subjected to a slight heat treatment which does not hardly alter the physical structure, composition and organoleptic features of the product.
The foie gras Mi-cuit is a whole piece of fatty duck liver (non-minced), thus it has a texture to be cut.
Remove the foie gras from the fridge and keep it at room temperature for 5 – 20 minutes before eating in order to appreciate all its qualities.
Once open, cut it in thin slices with a sharp knife previously passed through hot water and serve it on toasted bread. The bread is useful as base of the foie gras that we are tasting.
Good foie gras deserves to be accompanied with a quality wine. Semisweet wines from muscatel grapes or malvasia, red wines, rosé wines,… or a cava are some of the possible choices.
This product is suitable for celiac.
This product belongs to the guarantee brand “Tierra de Sabor”.
- Average energy values per 100 g
- 2238kj-543 Kcal
- Average nutritional values per 100 g
- • Fat: 57 g out of which saturated fat: 23,61 g• Carbohydrates: 2 g out of which sugar: 0,5 g• Proteins: 5,6 g• Salt: 0,31 g
- Net weight:
- 500 g
- Refrigerated product
- Duck foie gras, salt, sugar, pepper and liqueur. Preservative: Sodium nitrite. Antioxidants: Sodium ascorbate, sodium citrate.
- Storage and expiry date:
- As pasteurized product keep refrigerated, between 0° and 5° C / Best before date: 3 months from elaboration date.