DUCK PATE WITH MUSCATEL LIQUOR 130
Easy-to-open round can 130 g
Duck pate with muscatel liquor is an emulsion whose main ingredient is meat which has been subjected to a heat and pressure treatment in order to obtain a preserved product.
Emulsions whose main ingredient is duck meat can be spread on bread, or presented making small cubes or balls which look very attractive.
Remove the pate from the fridge and keep it at room temperature for 5 – 20 minutes before eating in order to appreciate all its qualities.
To consume tinned pate, the best is to open both sides and pushing one, to extract the pate from the can and place it on a dish.
Once open, cut it in thin slices with a sharp knife previously passed through hot water and serve it on toasted bread. The bread is useful as base of the pate that we are tasting.
Good foie gras deserves to be accompanied with a quality wine. Semisweet wines from muscatel grapes or malvasia, red wines, rosé wines,… or a cava are some of the possible choices.
This product is suitable for celiac.
This product belongs to the guarantee brand “Tierra de Sabor”.
- Average energy values per 100 g
- Average nutritional values per 100 g
- • Fat: 29,5 g out of which saturated fat: 11,06 g • Carbohydrates: 2,3 g out of which sugar: 0,6 g • Proteins: 10,1 g • Salt: 1,37 g
- Net weight:
- 130 g
- Preserved product
- Duck fat, chicken liver, fattened duck meat, duck broth, duck foie gras, muscatel liquor (2,5%), salt, sugar and spices. Preservative: Sodium Nitrite. Anti-oxidants: Sodium ascorbate, Sodium Citrate.
- Storage and expiry date:
- As sterilised product store in a cool, dry place. / Best before date: 4 years from elaboration date.