This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-11-08
It is a precooked dish, ready to open, heat and serve. It is presented in a box which contains a roasted duck in a vacumm-packed bag and oporto sauce in a thermosealed tub.
* Separate thighs and wings, keep the stock from the vacuum-packed bag.
* Cut in slices the remaining of the duck, approximately 2 cm thick, when cold.
* Place the thighs, wings and duck slices in a oven tray.
* Preheat the ovent to 90°, roast for 20 minutes.
* Finally, plate up and add the sauce on top once mixed with the roasted duck stock and heated.
This product is suitable for celiac.
|Average energy values per 100 g||928kJ-223kcal|
|Average nutritional values per 100 g||• Fat: 14,7 g out of which saturated fat: 4,51 g • Carbohydrates: 1,8 g out of which sugar: 0,9 g • Proteins: 20,8 g • Salt: 0,67 g|
|Net weight:||2400 g approx. (duck: 2000 g approx. , sauce: 400 g)|
|Ingredients:||ROASTED DUCK: Duck, poultry, apple, duck foie gras (3.5%), duck ham, chestnut, egg, blueberries, pistachios, truffle (0.3%), salt and spices. Stabilizer: guar gum, xanthan gum. Antioxidant: Ascorbate Sodium, Sodium Citrate. Conservative: Sodium nitrite. SAUCE: Chicken broth with vegetables, port, liquid caramel, water, onion, corn flour, tomato, beef extract, mushroom, olive oil and salt.|
|Allergens:||Eggs, chestnut and pistachios|
|Storage and expiry date:||Keep refrigerated, between 0° and 5°C / Best before date: 3 months from elaboration date.|