Parfait of duck foie gras is an emulsion whose main ingredient is the minced fatty duck liver, subjected to heat and pressure treatment in order to obtain a preserved product.
Emulsions whose main ingredient is foie gras can be spread on bread, or presented making small cubes or balls which look very attractive.
Although this is a preserved product and it does not need to be stored in cold, it is recommended to place the mousse into the fridge when we want to consume it and remove it from there 5 – 20 minutes before eating in order to appreciate all its qualities.
To consume tinned foie gras, the best is to open both sides and pushing one, to extract the foie gras from the can and place it on a dish.
Once open, cut it in thin slices with a sharp knife previously passed through hot water and serve it on toasted bread. The bread is useful as base of the foie gras that we are tasting.
Good foie gras deserves to be accompanied with a quality wine. Semisweet wines from muscatel grapes or malvasia, red wines, rosé wines,… or a cava are some of the possible choices.
This product is suitable for celiac.
This product belongs to the guarantee brand “Tierra de Sabor”.
- Average energy values per 100 g
- Average nutritional values per 100 g
- • Fat: 52,35 g out of which saturated fat: 19,45 g• Carbohydrates: 0,71 g out of which sugar: 0,71 g• Proteins: 4,54 g• Salt: 0,994 g
- Net weight:
- 200 g
- Preserved product
- Duck foie gras, water, salt, sugar, spices and vanilla essence. Preservative: Sodium Nitrite. Anti-oxidants: Sodium ascorbate, Sodium Citrate. Stabiliser: guar gum, xanthan gum.
- Milk and eggs
- Storage and expiry date:
- As sterilised product store in a cool, dry place. / Best before date: 4 years from elaboration date.